Create beautiful financial plans that go beyond the standard retirement calculators, with no need to link your accounts. Build a living model of your whole life and reduce anxiety around your finances.
CommentsLogin to add a comment
👋 Hey everyone! I couldn't find a good long-term financial planning / forecasting tool that felt modern, fluid, nuanced, and actually fun to use... so fast-forward several hundred cups of coffee and let me introduce ProjectionLab!
✔️ It doesn't ask to link your financial accounts, you don't have to make an account to try it, the free version has a lot of features, and there's a sandbox mode if you just want to see how it works.
Here are just a few of the things you can do:
- Build detailed and flexible plans for your future that go beyond the standard online retirement calculators
- Backtest on historical data and run Monte Carlo simulations
- Model international scenarios, with various account types and tax estimation presets
- Plan for goals like achieving financial independence, taking time off for travel, home ownership, starting a rental empire, etc.
- Create custom plots to visualize the metrics you care about
- Experiment rapidly with a fast + fluid simulation engine and modern UI
- Plan separately or as a couple
- Create granular models for how accounts/income/expenses/inflation/etc change over time using interactive plots
- Track progress over time and see it overlaid on top of your projections
- Quickly compare between different plans or analyze multiple changes within a single plan
- Build dynamic configurations using milestones that support multiple criteria and conditional logic
- Choose your own icons to personalize just about everything
- And a lot more!
If you check it out, I'd love to hear what you think!06/14/2022